Friday, August 2, 2019

Pastor Randy

A bio blurb from Pastor Randy Heide


I'm Pastor Randy Heide and have just this year celebrated 25  years of fulltime ministry. This will be my first time travelling this far North. I have gone on a men's fishing trip to Missinippi and a fly in fishing trip to Cree Lake. I still remember asking someone why they call it Southend when it's at the top of the province? Now I get it. Southend of Reindeer Lake. WOW!And I am looking forward to this adventure with LAMP at Southend VBS. My prayer is that God will use this opportunity to bring His loving grace thru this unique and well talented team composing representatives from three congregations. May the Lord bless us as we share God's Miraculous Mission to save the world through Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment